WSD - Windham School District
GED® Test Changing / Cambios en el examen para GED®
ATTENTION! GED® Test Changing!
• All public test centers in Texas began administering a new GED® on computer in January 2014.
• Correctional test centers have been given a waiver to continue administering the old GED® test on paper.
• WSD is gearing up to begin administering the new GED® test on computer. Scores from the paper-based test cannot be combined with the computer-based test.
• If you leave WSD without taking the paper-based GED®, your only option to test will be online.
If you qualify for the GED®, take the paper-based test and pass while you still have the opportunity.
ATENCIÓN! Cambios en el examen para GED®!
• Todos los centros públicos de evaluación en Texas empezaron a aplicar una nueva versión por computadora del examen para GED® a partir de Enero de 2014.
• Sin embargo, se ha hecho una excepción para los centros de evaluación dentro de la prisión para continuar aplicando la versión en papel del examen.
• El Distrito Escolar de Windham (WSD) se está preparando para poder aplicar la nueva versión en línea del examen. Las puntuaciones obtenidas en el examen en su versión en papel no podrán ser combinadas con los resultados de la versión por computadora.
• Si dejas WSD sin tomar la versión en papel del examen de GED®, la única opción que tendrás disponible es tomar la versión por computadora.
Si estás preparado para obtener tu GED®, aprovecha la oportunidad para completar el examen así como recibir tu GED® mientras está disponible para ti en su versión en papel.
Other articles that may interest you:
Leo Pereida graduates from Texas Tech after 15 years in prison - Pereida earned a bachelor's degree in community and family addiction services from the College of Human Sciences. Saturday morning, he sat in the front row of graduates with nervous anticipation and a smile on his face. He spoke with his fellow graduates often and as his name was read held his head high, knowing that he had accomplished his goal.
Teachers: WSD WANTS YOU To join its new Summer School program! - Windham School District is expanding educational opportunities for TDCJ offenders during Summer Break 2016, and teaching positions are currently available. New summer school classes will focus on additional certifications, jobs, parenting, and life skills -- all designed to assist WSD students in obtaining and maintaining employment.
Prison Educators Honored for Excellence Behind the Razor Wire. - (HUNTSVILLE) November 11, 2015 -- Excellence in teaching was recently recognized within the state prison system as the Windham School District (WSD) Board of Trustees honored three outstanding correctional educators during its meeting in Austin. The three finalists in the 2014-2015 WSD "Lane Murray Excellence in Teaching" initiative were nominated by their peers and selected through a rigorous screening process.
TDCJ Windham School District: An Ongoing Success Story - When you talk about schools in our area you usually talk about Paducah ISD, Guthrie CSD, and then of course there is Matador, Crowell, Childress ISD, just numerous schools we are all acquainted with and that each year, through sports, we come in contact with. Well, there is another school in our area, one that gets little attention, but one that is very important, one that serves a very distinct class of students.
WSD WANTS YOU To help recruit great teachers & earn extra time for yourself! - Correctional educators with Windham School District have some of the best teaching jobs in the state, and your help is needed to get this word out! WSD is currently recruiting academic and vocational teachers for its schools statewide, and employees are encouraged to help bring in the best referrals and candidates for Windham teaching jobs.