Thank you for this program

"My son received his GED through Windham School District. I just wanted to thank you for this program. If not for this program, I do not believe my son, Christoper C., would have graduated. The services that you provide are priceless. I just wanted to thank the school district, for without it, my son would still be lost. Thank you again."

A mother 

Other Success Stories that may interest you:

Education changed my life - "These opportunities [GED® classes or learning a trade] are great, but WSD is so much more than that; for me it was a change of life."

Cognitive Intervention Success Story - "I graduated from Cognitive Intervention and the course has had a major impact on me and my behavior".

Success Story posters on campuses - New WSD success story posters are being displayed in schools across the state to encourage students to make education, employment skills, self-esteem and positive change a permanent part of their lives.

NEW - I learned a great deal - "I really enjoyed this class and I learned a great deal. Painting and Decorating is something I always wanted to do and learn."

Cartel to Counselor: Finding HOPE through education - "I did a lot of damage in my lifetime," says former Windham School District (WSD) student Linda Marlin. "I would really like to try to help people realize that there is another way."