GED Success Story

My son received his GED® through Windham School District. I just wanted to "Thank You" for this program. If not for this program, I do not believe my son, Christopher C. would have graduated. The services that you provide are priceless. Some of these gentlemen may not know it at the time and may do it for other people but, they will reap the rewards of having accomplished this task. I, myself, was overwhelmed by the graduation ceremony. Thanks is also in store for all of the staff that really put their hearts into educating these young men….With this new accomplishment he sees his future a little brighter….I just wanted to thank the school district for without it my son would still be lost. Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Ms. Michelle M. 

Other Success Stories that may interest you:

Welding Success Story - "I'm thankful for the welding program I was allowed to take while locked up".

NEW - They didn’t give up - "It makes me feel really good to know that these guys aren’t giving up just because they’re in prison."

Polunsky Unit Success Story - "He [Mr. Leblanc] taught me things that even the guys rebuilding transmissions for many years didn't know."

NEW - Making a positive impact - "I am very excited to be learning a new trade and to be securing employment for myself in the 'real world.'"

Cartel to Counselor: Finding HOPE through education - "I did a lot of damage in my lifetime," says former Windham School District (WSD) student Linda Marlin. "I would really like to try to help people realize that there is another way."