How To Apply
Windham School District has partnered with PowerSchool and has started the transition to accept applications electronically. At this time, when an applicant clicks on a position eligible for an electronic application, they will be automatically directed to the Applicant Tracking Program to review the position information and start the electronic application process.
- The only information to be considered for this position will be in the application packet you submit.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
Please be aware that the following documents are required before the selection process can be completed (may not be required for inside applicants):
- Service records
- Official college transcripts
- Accreditation forms
|If you would like us to send an application by mail: Click Here|
To apply, complete the Windham School District Application Packet & Instructions (free Acrobat Reader software required), or request an application packet below
Please contact the Human Resources Department at 936-291-5324 for additional information concerning job opportunities.
- For school locations, please visit our Regions Page .
- For downloading instructions, visit the Web Resources Page .
- For positions' information, visit the Job Openings page.
Application Packet & Instructions
- First download and review the official APPLICANT CHECKLIST ( Word , PDF ) before proceeding. The free Acrobat Reader software is required to view or print several portions of the application.
- Download the appropriate forms as determined by the checklist. Please be sure that you are able to view and print the packet you download.
- Locate the downloaded files on your hard drive and complete them. All pages in the application packet are forms you can fill out using the Acrobat reader software you have installed on your computer, and you can save the changes you have made for use on additional applications.
- Remember, a high-quality printer is necessary to print usable copies of the forms in the application packet. Any laser, ink-jet, or bubble-jet printer in good working order should work fine. Do not use colored or glossy paper
- FAQ's for Applicants/Substitute Teachers
|Required documentation to apply for Substitute Teacher and Short Course Instructor positions:|