How To Apply
A career in correctional education is fulfilling and rewarding. Learn more about the positions available, how to apply and frequently asked questions!
Windham School District partners with TalentEd to accept applications electronically. When an applicant clicks on the vacant position, they will be automatically directed to the Applicant Tracking Program to review the position information and start the electronic application process.
- The only information to be considered for this position will be in the application packet you submit.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
Please note that the following documents are required before the selection process can be completed (may not be required for inside applicants):
- Service records
- Official college transcripts
- Accreditation forms
- For campus locations, please visit our Campuses page.
- For current job openings, visit our Job Openings page.
- Read Windham’s Nondiscrimination Notification.
- Read applicant FAQs.
- Substitute teachers can apply on our Job Openings page.
For additional information regarding job opportunities, please contact the Human Resources Department at 936-291-5321.